Eric K. Mann
Since July 2011, Eric Mann has served as President and CEO of the YMCA of Florida’s First Coast in Jacksonville, FL.
Eric’s prior YMCA experience also included positions as Associate Executive Director at the Weingart Urban Center in Los Angeles; Senior Director at the New Haven Central YMCA in Connecticut and Youth Director at the Market Street YMCA in Asheville, NC in 1981.
Eric obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Recreation with a minor in Psychology from Mars Hill University, Mars Hill, NC. Eric is married to Branita Thompson Mann and they have one daughter, Erica, who is a graduate of Hofstra University.
Eric is an active civic member and serves on several community boards. His activities include:
- Baptist Medical Center: Downtown Jacksonville, Board of Directors and Vice Chairman
- Jacksonville Civic Council: Council Member and Membership Committee Chairman
- JAX Chamber Trustee, InvestJAX: Board Member
- TRUJAX: Focus Group Member
- Jacksonville Sports Council/JAXSPORTS: Board of Directors
- City of Jacksonville: Mayor Lenny Curry’s Transition Team, Sub-Committee for Economic Development
- THE PLAYERS Council: THE PLAYERS Championship, PGA Tour Headquarters, Ponte Vedra Beach
- YMCA Retirement Fund: Board of Trustees and Vice Chairman, New York, NY, YMCA of the USA
- YMCA North American Network: Membership Committee Chairman
- Tiger Academy Charter School: Steering Committee Member (YMCA of Florida’s First Coast’s Charter School),
- South African YMCA Coalition: Chairman,
- United Way of Northeast Florida Agency Directors Association: Treasurer
- Mars Hill University: Board of Advisors
- The National Association of Corporate Directors
- Gamma Beta Boule
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity