Come Join our Dynamic Volunteer Team
Helen’s House volunteers are vital members of an energetic team that work together to provide an environment of compassion, camaraderie, and community. Our volunteers are here to help guests who stay with us while their family member undergoes medical treatment at Brooks Rehabilitation.
A variety of volunteer opportunities are available seven days a week! We know your schedule is busy, so we will make sure to accommodate your desire to volunteer.
Volunteer placement opportunities include:
Front Desk Receptionist:
- Social greeter for incoming and outgoing guests
- Clerical assistance with and without computer skills
- Facility host/hostess for guest orientation and house tours
- Guest kitchen and pantry inventory assistance
- Kitchen warmers
- Prepare kitchen for Chef’s Night In Meals
- General kitchen cleaning
General House Assistant:
- Assist staff with daily tasks
- Assist housekeeping staff
- Assist with assembling linen packs for guest rooms
Joining our Volunteer Team is easy as 1-2-3:
- Submit an application: Click here for a volunteer application (downloads a file to complete. Turn in to Volunteer Coordinator).
- Attend a brief interview and take a tour of the house
- Attend an orientation and hands-on training session
For more information about our Volunteer Program, please contact Jessica Cummings: Jessica.Cummings@brooksrehab.org.