Kenneth Ngo, MD
Dec 31, 2019
Kenneth Ngo, MD, joined Brooks Rehabilitation in 2010 and currently serves as Medical Director of the Brain Injury Program and Associate Medical Director of Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Ngo provides care for our patients with brain injuries and other neurological conditions, both inpatient and outpatient. He is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, with a subspecialty board certification in Brain Injury Medicine. Dr. Ngo is also on the board of directors for ThinkFirst, a national foundation whose mission is to prevent brain, spinal cord and other traumatic injuries through education, research and advocacy.
Subject Matter Expert in:
• Traumatic brain injuries and non-traumatic brain injuries
• Brain injury rehabilitation
• Spasticity management
• BI research
• Advancing medicine using technology
• Dr. Kenneth Ngo was a co-investigator and co-author of a large multi-center randomized clinical trial looking at the efficacy of home-based therapy versus in-clinic therapy for adult patients after stroke published in JAMA Neurology.
• He also authored a book chapter entitled “Importance of Rehabilitation after Eloquent Brain Surgery” in book entitled “Brain Mapping: Indications and Techniques (eds. Quinones-Hinojosa et al.)” soon to be published.