Kenneth Ngo, MD
Dec 31, 2019
Kenneth Ngo, MD, joined Brooks Rehabilitation in 2010 and currently serves as Medical Director of Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital – University Campus and the Medical Director of the Brain Injury Program & Brain Injury Day Treatment Program. Dr. Ngo provides care for our patients with brain injuries and other neurological conditions, both inpatient and outpatient. He is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, with a subspecialty board certification in Brain Injury Medicine. Dr. Ngo is also on the board of directors for ThinkFirst, a national foundation whose mission is to prevent brain, spinal cord and other traumatic injuries through education, research and advocacy.
Subject Matter Expert in:
• Traumatic brain injuries and non-traumatic brain injuries
• Brain injury rehabilitation
• Spasticity management
• BI research
• Advancing medicine using technology
• Dr. Kenneth Ngo was a co-investigator and co-author of a large multi-center randomized clinical trial looking at the efficacy of home-based therapy versus in-clinic therapy for adult patients after stroke published in JAMA Neurology.
• He also authored a book chapter entitled “Importance of Rehabilitation after Eloquent Brain Surgery” in book entitled “Brain Mapping: Indications and Techniques (eds. Quinones-Hinojosa et al.)” soon to be published.