Brooks Bartram Crossing and Lakes Receives Multiple Quality AwardsClinical Expertise
Jul 31, 2018
Brooks Bartram Crossing, one of our skilled nursing facilities, and Bartram Lakes, our Assisted Living Facility, are committed to ensuring their guests receive both the highest quality care and best possible experience. Multiple national agencies agree.
Within the past year, Bartram Crossing received:
- CMS Five-Star Rating – Bartram Crossing earned a Five-Star Facility rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the federal agency that sets and enforces standards for nursing homes. CMS assigns an overall rating of one to five stars to nursing homes according to their performance in three areas – state-conducted health inspections, nurse staffing and medical quality measures.
- US News & World Report “Best Nursing Home in Florida” – Since its inception in 2009, the U.S. News nursing home ratings have relied on data from the CMS Nursing Home Compare. Bartram Crossing’s 5-star rating earned them a place on this list as well.
- Joint Commission Gold Seal – Bartram Crossing has earned the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval®, a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to providing safe and effective patient and resident care.
- AHCA Silver Award – The American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) recognized Bartram Crossing and Lakes as a 2018 recipient of the Silver – Commitment to Quality Award for their dedication to improving the lives of residents through quality care. They both were a recipient of the Bronze award in 2017, which is a prerequisite for silver.
- Eli Pick Award – The American College of Health Care Administrators recognized Bartram Crossing as a top-performing Skilled Nursing Facility based on quality indicators, occupancy and three years of survey data. Maria Interiano, Brooks Bartram Crossing Administrator, was presented with the Eli Pick Facility Leadership Award.
- Advisory Board Workplace of the Year – Brooks Rehabilitation was awarded the Advisory Board 2018 Workplace of the Year Award. The annual award recognizes hospitals and health systems nationwide that have outstanding levels of employee engagement. Brooks Rehabilitation is one of only 20 organizations nationwide to receive the award.
“I am incredibly proud of our staff and the quality of care we provide for our patients. We serve with our hearts to ensure that everything we do is in our patients’ best interests. We consistently strive for excellence,” said Maria Interiano, NHA, Brooks Bartram Crossing Administrator.