Coronavirus (COVID-19) UpdatePatient Experience
Nov 3, 2022
August 18, 2022 Update:
All Brooks Rehabilitation locations are open for business. We ask all our employees, patients and guests to remain vigilant. Staff, patients and visitors who have COVID-19, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine, should not enter any of our facilities.
Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital:
- Patients can have unlimited visitors per day. We ask that only two visitors are in a patient room at a time to help with social distancing. Visitors will need to sign in and out at the front desk.
- The Healing Garden and Pond are great locations for larger groups to visit.
Learn more about our visitation policy.
Brooks Outpatient Clinics:
- It is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED that patients and visitors continue to wear masks while in our outpatient clinics but it is no longer mandatory.
- This is based on CDC guidance on when to wear a mask.
- EMPLOYEES who are patient facing are still REQUIRED to wear a masks due to CDC recommendations for healthcare workers and Brooks’ Infection Prevention standards.
- If employees, patients or visitors are sick – they should not come to work or attend therapy.
- We will continue to monitor the environment and will provide updates when policies or procedures change.
Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Green House Residences:
Read the Visitation Rights of Residents & Guidelines for University Crossing.
Read the Visitation Rights of Residents & Guidelines for Bartram Crossing.