How to Access the Portal
During registration, access to your patient portal account will be provided. If you opt in, a registration email will be sent to you. You must access the portal through the link provided in that initial email to set up your account.
If you do not opt in to the portal at registration, you will need to reach out to the Brooks portal support team (listed below) to set up an account.
Account Set up and Login
Follow these steps for a quick and easy portal account set up and login.
- Once you opt-in at registration, an email from [email protected] with the subject: Brooks Patient Portal – Enrollment will be sent to the email address you provided at registration.
- Click on the blue link at the bottom of the email to launch the portal site.
- The portal sign-in page will open with a temporary username and password auto filled. Just click “sign in.”*
- You will be prompted to change the username and password after you sign in for security purposes.
- After your account set up is complete, you can return to the sign-in page in the future by visiting myportal.brookshealth.org.
*Please note, do not click on the “create account” tab. An account has already been created for you. You will not be able to login under that tab.
Download the MHealth App
If you have questions on how to use the portal or are having difficulty setting up your account, reach out to our portal support team.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (904) 345-7235
Access to your health records in MHealth Portal can be provided to additional users as a proxy. A proxy might be a spouse, parent, adult child or someone who helps you manage your health care. You must have an email address for the person(s) you want to set up as a proxy. A proxy can be set up during registration or after registration.
If you need to set up proxy support after registration, please complete and sign the access form below and email it to [email protected].
To revoke access, please fill out the form below and send it to portal support.