In this episode, Drs. Raine Osborne and Jason Beneciuk discuss Clinical Research’s role at Brooks, in the field of rehabilitation as a whole and the importance research in improving patient outcomes.
Interview with Emily Fox and Kate Cavka about Respiratory Rehabilitation and Diaphragm Pacing | Academy of Neurologic Physical Therapy DiSCIS Podcast
In this episode, Drs. Fox and Cavka discuss respiratory rehabilitation and diaphragm pacing after spinal cord injury, as well as their paper titled “Diaphragm Pacing and a Model for Respiratory Rehabilitation after Spinal Cord Injury,” which was co-authored by Drs. Geneva Tonuzi and Dave Fuller and recently published in the Journal of Neurologic Physical Therapy (JNPT).
Implementing quality research into quality clinical practice, with Dr Jason Beneciuk | JOSPT Insights Podcast
In this episode with host Dr. Clare Ardern, Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy, Dr. Beneciuk talks about the art and science of quality clinical practice in musculoskeletal rehabilitation, and offers practical solutions to the everyday challenges of applying research to practice.
- Brooks Clinical Research Scientists Recognized at American Physical Therapy Association’s Centennial Celebration
- Preventing Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain – A Patient-Centered Approach
- Rose receives $1.2M VA grant
- Leading Rehabilitation Providers Partner in Key Telehealth Research Study in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic: Findings Will Help Shape Virtual Rehabilitation Care in a Remote World
- Partnering for better patient outcomes – “It’s in our DNA”
- Brooks Research Scientists Receive National Awards
- Dr. Emily Fox Awarded $2.4 Million Grant from Department of Defense