- Helen’s House serves patients of Brooks and their caregivers only. To qualify to stay with us, guests must have a referral initiated by a case manager or nurse liaison sent to Helen’s House. Once the referral is sent, Helen’s House will contact you at their earliest convenience to reserve your room.
- A guest can remain eligible to stay if their loved one remains admitted to a Brooks Inpatient setting (Hospital, Skilled Nursing Facility, Skilled Nursing Unit) or is taking part in the Brain Injury Day Treatment, SCI Day Treatment or the Intensive Aphasia Center Program.
- All guests and caregivers must reside outside the following five counties: Duval, Nassau, St. Johns, Clay and Baker.
- Guests may stay at Helen’s House for a minimum of two nights. The nightly room rate is $55 for the first night and $40 per night thereafter. Guests may pay by cash, check or credit card.
- Guest may stay at Helen’s House for a minimum of two nights.
- Check-in hours for all guests are between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. daily.
- All patients staying at Helen’s House are required to have a caregiver with them 24/7. Caregivers must be 18-years-of-age or older. All minors must be in the presence of or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian 24/7.
Please contact us at (904) 990-6530 if you have any questions about the programs at Helen’s House.