What is the patient portal?
- A secure online electronic view to portions of your medical record
- You can access it here: https://www.connectedcarecenter.com/
- You will need to provide your email and cell phone number to the Customer services specialist to get registered.
What can I see?
- Diagnostic Reports
- Clinical Notes
- Care Plan
What can I do?
- You can view portions of your medical record.
- You can designate a responsible party to view your medical record. You can choose to have only specific portions of medical record available for the responsible party to view.
- You can view your providers contact information in the Practitioner tab
If you have questions about your medical information in the portal please contact your facility
- Bartram Crossing: (904) 528-3010
- Bartram Lakes: (904) 528-3500
- University Crossing: (904) 345-8100
- If you require technical assistance please contact Connected Care https://www.connectedcarecenter.com/
This patient portal is powered by Connected Care.