Holly Carstens, COTA/L, CBIS
Clinical Research Coordinator
Holly received her Associate of Science in Occupational Therapy from the University of Pennsylvania in 2001. She later received her Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management from Colorado Technical University in 2011. Holly has over 22 years experience working in inpatient, ICU, skilled nursing, and long term acute care settings in both clinical and management positions. She began with the Brooks Rehabilitation Brain Injury Clubhouse in 2020 and joined the Brooks Clinical Research’s Neuromuscular Research Program in 2023.
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist
- Focused on community re-integration of the ABI population
- W/C positioning and modification
- Home modification and adaptation for improved independence
- Experience incorporating effective management techniques with delivery of high quality healthcare services.
Learn more about our clinical studies.
Learn more about Brooks Research
For more information about our research and the Brooks Clinical Research Center, visit our Research & Education page.
Brooks research team
Meet the rest of our Brooks research team!
Participate in clinical studies
Learn more about our clinical studies and how to participate.