Home Health Care Services in Fernandina Beach, FL
Brooks Rehabilitation Home Health Care services are Medicare- and ACHC-Certified with stellar patient care and clinical outcomes. Our home health care agency is available in 23 counties across Northeast and Central Florida.
When you choose Brooks for home health care, you are getting the support of our full system of care - from our three inpatient rehabilitation hospitals to over 50 outpatient clinics, custom care and aging services.
Services Offered and Expert Staff
We offer a wide range of health care to patients in need of:
- Cardiac care
- Congestive heart failure care
- COPD care
- Falls prevention
- Lymphedema care
- Medical social work
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy
- Orthopedic/joint rehabilitation
- Physical therapy
- Respiratory care
- Speech therapy
- Vestibular/balance therapy
- Wound care
Brooks employs only the most qualified and experienced nursing and therapy staff, so our patients have the best chance to recover and regain independence.
Our care teams include:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nurses Assistants
- Social Workers
- Respiratory Therapists
- Physical Therapists/Physical Therapy Assistants
- Occupational Therapists/Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Speech Therapists
Need more information about the type of services home health provides? Read our complete home health guide for additional details.