Welcome to Brooks South Kissimmee Clinic
Brooks Rehabilitation outpatient clinic in Kissimmee, Fla., provides comprehensive physical therapy services to help you restore movement, bodily function and increase your quality of life.
For over 50 years Brooks has been a leader in Florida for physical therapy and rehabilitative therapy – treating all types of injuries and conditions. When you choose Brooks, you are getting a personalized experience to help empower you through recovery.
Services Offered and Conditions We Treat
Your Brooks therapy team will design a comprehensive treatment plan to meet your specific needs, using state-of-the-art equipment and therapy concepts.
Some of the rehabilitative therapy treatments we provide, include:
- Geriatric rehabilitation
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Sports therapy
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Vestibular and balance therapy
- Workers' Compensation
- Dry Needling
Preparing for Your First Appointment
- Once a primary care physician has made a recommendation for rehabilitation and referred you to Brooks, we will contact you to schedule your first appointment at the most convenient Brooks location.
- During your initial call, feel free to ask if you should wear or bring a certain type of clothing for your appointment.
- Your insurance benefits and other financial information will be verified by the Brooks team. Please bring a copy of your insurance card and picture ID.
- Please arrive at your appointment site 15-20 minutes ahead of the scheduled time to ensure all intake forms are completed.
- During your intake, you will be asked questions about your symptoms, your medical and injury history, your family’s medical history and other personal topics.
- The first appointment will include a detailed examination to evaluate your condition and begin to formulate goals, identify treatment milestones and determine the necessary frequency of clinic visits.
- You will leave the first appointment with a set of instructions and recommendations for things to do – and not to do – at home.
- You can schedule your next appointment before you leave the office.
What to Expect
Individualized Care Plan
Every patient's goals and needs are unique and our therapists understand that. We create individualized care plans based on your needs to help empower your recovery to the highest level.
Highly Knowledgeable Clinicians
Our therapists are at the top of their field. Our team is dedicated to constantly growing their skills to incorporate the latest technology and treatment methods into your care plan.
Care Near You
Brooks has over 50 clinics in Florida, making it easy for you to seek care at a clinic close to your home, job or other locations important to your daily routine.
“Welcome to Brooks Rehabilitation! We are so excited to serve the community of South Kissimmee. We are pleased to have the opportunity to assist you with your physical therapy care. Our goal is to provide the highest quality and most up-to-date physical therapy treatments available in a professional and caring environment. Please drop by or give us a call to make an appointment with our friendly staff.”
Jasmin C. Balisi, PT, Center Manager