All Brooks outpatient locations are currently open and we are also accepting telehealth appointments. These visits will take about 20-30 minutes and allow you to virtually see and speak with your therapist to review exercises and other treatments. Please call our Central Intake Unit at (904) 345-7277 (option 3) to schedule your telehealth visit.
Brooks Rehabilitation at the Healthcare Plaza provides skilled physical therapy services to meet your rehabilitation needs. Our clinicians are expertly trained and utilize the latest evidence-based therapy to assist you in reaching your goals and optimal outcomes.
- Balance and vestibular rehabilitation
- Breast cancer rehabilitation
- Concussion rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Geriatric rehabilitation
- Infant Feeding
- Neurologic rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Prostate cancer rehabilitation
- Pediatric Speech Therapy
- Pelvic health
- Physical therapy
- Serial Casting
- Skilled manual therapy
- Speech therapy
- Sports therapy
- Temporomandibular Disorders (TMD)
We are conveniently located in the Memorial Healthcare Plaza.
* Please note we are NOT located in the Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital. We are just south of Memorial Hospital near the Payless shoe store and the VA clinic. Our entrance has the covered canopy drive-thru and automatic doors. Enter through the automatic doors and we are to the left.
Connect with us Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org